Interestingly, one of the features that most of the Logs share are the publication of some omakes, an English loanword in Japanese for remakes. Those remake comics are three-page ones that tend to parody other genres.
Those side comics were drawn when Oda was given three sheets of blank paper by his editor and told to draw anything. Animated versions, subtitled as Mugiwara Theater, were broadcasted on October 2006 along recap episodes 279 to 283. They featured omakes released from 2nd to 7th Logs.
Some omakes were released outside of the Logs. They're listed below with the others:
* Blue Databook 4 koma (8 pages)
* The 2nd Log: Report Time
* The 3rd Log: Obahan Time
* The 5th Log: Jingi-nai Time
* The 6th Log: Chopper Man
* The 7th Log: Monster Time
* Yellow Databook: Space Time
* 10th Treasures: Third Year Class SEA Time
* The 10th Log: Märchen Time
* The 13th Log: Family Time
* The 14th Log: Ed Sullivan Show
* The 15th Log: Detective Loomes
* The 16th Log: Circus Time